Travel & Lifestyle

lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

TOTAL BLACK- GALLECH










Bonjour folks!
Baby's in black, and I'm feeling blue, tell me oh what can I do?- siempre inspiración Beatles en mis post.
Cuando me levanté esta mañana y antes de hacer mi yoga matutino, lo primero que leí en mi celular fue esta frase: "Rodeate de gente buenas vibras y aleja todo lo que te haga mal" y así vivirás mejor, lo positivo atrae lo positivo :D  Yo sé que mucha gente ha escuchado esta frase, sin embargo tiene toda la razón. Siguiendo esta regla (si así se podría llamar) todos viviríamos y seriamos diferentes.
Anyway...
En esta ocasión y abriendo con broche de oro, el vestido Must Have, de la nueva colección Gallech, por mi sister Yesenia. Lo ví en su taller y le pedí que ella misma posara para las fotos de mi blog. Siempre quise hacer fotos a contra luz creo que le dan un je ne sais pas quoi a las fotos.
Que opinan? .. 

Hi folks,
Baby's in black, and I'm feeling blue, tell me oh what can I do?- Always Beatles' inspiration on my blog.
When I got up this morning and before my yoga time, the first thing I read on my mobile phone was this quote: " Surround yourself with good vibes people and you will live better" positive attracks positive things :D I know there are lot of people who has heard this, however it is right. Following this rule (if we can call it a rule) we all live and be better people.
Anyway... This time, this is The dress I'm totally in love, it's from my sister Yesenia's new collection. I saw it on her atelier and I asked her if she could make the pictures for my blog, fortunately she said yes.
What do you thing of this outfit?

Bisou bisou
Mademoiselle Gallech
SHARE:

4 comentarios

  1. Je suis d'accord avec toi, vive la positive attitude! Tu es superbe dans cette tenue! J'adore ta robe. :)
    Bisous

    ResponderEliminar
  2. El vestido es cañero, cañero!!! Muy guapa con este look!!!!!
    Bss.V.
    http://www.infrontrowstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar

Blogger Template Created by pipdig