Travel & Lifestyle

domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2016

GALLECH DREAM DRESS IN MIAMI












Did you stand there all alone?
I can not explain what's going down..
I can see you standing next to me
In and out somewhere else right now
You sigh, look away
I can see it clear as day
Close your eyes, so afraid
Hide behind that baby face
You can drive all night
Looking for answers in the pouring rain
You wanna find peace of mind
Looking for the answer...

*Almost a month in the US...time flies*

Outfit/ Ropa: GALLECH
 
SHARE:

7 comentarios

  1. Love your dress babe! Stunning


    http://www.lookandchic.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey girl! This is so beautiful. I like it... kisses

    Do you want to follow for each other? If you want to tell me on my blog.

    www.jovanica92.blogspot.rs

    ResponderEliminar
  3. El vestido es precioso!
    besos
    www.misstrendybarcelona.com

    ResponderEliminar

Blogger Template Created by pipdig